- About Us
We all know that being a father, mother or carer is not an easy job and at times things get tough.
We are here to help, if needed, to deal with the challenges family life can bring.
She can help you by providing...
• Information, advice and practical support including helping you access other information.
• One-one support in your own home or other suitable venues.
• Information about local and national support services.
• Opportunities for you to get involved in your child’s learning and school.
• Opportunities to learn new skills and meet with other parents.
• Courses to build positive relationships with your child and share parenting experiences.
Support Documents for Parents
Willington Open Door Church are operating a free food giveaway every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
4.00pm - 4.30pm
Pop along and take what you need.
This initiative is supported through FareShare.
Ever thought about how exposed our children are to alcohol?
To open the documents on our site you will need to have software capable of opening PDF files, such as Adobe Reader which you can freely download using the link below.